Department of Electronic Engineering
Building Ingegneria dell’Informazione, 2nd floor, room B2-13
Tel.: +39 06 72597810
Reception: Tuesday 15:00
He was born in Pescara in 1979. In 2010 he received the PhD in Space systems and Technologies at the University of Rome Tor Vergata. In 2006 he received the Master degree (summa cum laude) in Electronics engineering at the University of Rome Tor Vergata. where he is actually adjunct Professor in Digital electronic Lab.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Digital communications.
- Hardware accelerators.
- FPGA design flow :RTL HDL description, synthesis, timing verification, test and debug
- Advanced high-speed digital interfaces (SERDES, Ethernet, PCIe).
- Complex systems integration (SoC building) in embedded design and processing using mixed FPGA/Microprocessors (Xilinx Zynq, Xilinx Microblaze, Altera NIOS-II, Gaisler LEONX.
- MATLAB/SIMULINK modeling
- Space and terrestrial communication system design and hardware implementation
- DVB-S, and DAB experiences
- Digital transmitters and receivers design
- Carrier recovery and symbol recovery circuits design
- Multi-rate systems design and implementation.
- Xilinx/Altera FPGA and SOC flow